July 22, 2010

Royal Selangor factory @ Setapak (Part 1) !!!

Last year while I was in college, one of our assignments was conduct a factory visit. We chose Royal Selangor at first, but for some unknown circumstances, we visited the Yakult factory instead.

Recently, I had a chance to pay a visit to the Royal Selangor factory. When you reached the factory, you will be greeted with this beautifully designed receptionist area:

No wonder Royal Selangor got a design award!


This is the perfect place to organise a school trip or do assignment (if you are living in KL). You can apply for a trip and there will be employees to guide you.

Below is the the largest pewter tankard, awarded by the Guinness Book of Records!


I was in their office that was above their production line. From there, I can clearly see the whole production. Most of the employees in the production line were middle aged female, probably 40 to 50 years old. I guess it's hard to find skilled workers nowadays.

I snapped some pictures of the production line but not sure I have the rights to post it out in the Internet or not ~.~

2 Gossips:

Nana Eddy said...

waaah the reception area is super nice la...

Jesson Balaoing said...

nice post, like this blog!

Post a Comment

Ad