August 31, 2011

First Time Car Waxing @ Orenzone !

Do you believe I got car wash, vacumm, polish and wax for RM48??!! It's made possible when I bought this deal from Milkadeal, where you can only get the similar deal in other places at twice as high the price!

By the way, it was done at Orenzone, Batu Caves. They use Autoglym products to groom your car:

Orenzone Car Saloon
G-73A, Jln Prima SG 3
Prima Sri Gombak
68100 Batu Caves
Selangor

(I'm gonna leave out the google map because Orenzone is built on a new site)


Ignore the Angry Birds please!!! Like usual, they will start with a nice, quick bath to clean the dust and other dirty stuff away from the paint job. Waxing can only be done on a clean and cold surface, I found this out when the Orenzone staff decided to wax the doors of my car first because the hood was hot.


While waiting for them to wash and dry my car, I looked around and saw their 'before and after' wall photos. Expensive cars like Audi TT and BMW 5-Series went to Orenzone for waxing!


After the surfaces of the car had completely dried up, the waxing process started! It was my first time watching a car waxing process and I was very curious and fascinated by it!

Love their attention to details!


After waxing the side, they moved on to the hood which cooled down by then. The staff told me waxing can retain its effect for half a year or one year if it's taken good care of.


I also asked them to do an extra service (but paid extra money), which is windscreen polishing. Now my windscreen is clean and more water repellant than before.


See the normal price of their services? Luckily I got mine from Milkadeal! It's so much cheaper!


LOOK! The paint of my car looks exactly like new! Do you believe that this belongs to a 9 years old car??!! Polish and wax are worth the money if you want your ride to be sparkling and charming :)


P.S. This is my 500th blog post! It's been a long way this moment!

P.P.S. Selamat Hari Merdeka and Hari Raya to everyone!

*Follow me @simon_har and subscribe SiMon HaR_ ya ;)

0 Gossips:

Post a Comment

Ad