August 14, 2011

Of Macarons and Rock Band !

A bunch of bloggers were playing Rock Band with Wii when I reach Carmen's house in SS2. It looks like very fun, singing and playing guitar with their choice of songs. Although I didn't try it out on playing the guitar, I did... erm... made an attempt in the singing part, singing Maroon 5's Makes Me Wonder LOL!


Well, we had tons of food, I mean TONS of them! It may not look as many food in the picture above as I described though.


I gotta tell you Edwin made some oh-so-delicious desserts for us! Macarons, Creme Brulee (above) etc, sinfully delightful!


Epic picture: Sim Yee was thinking which colour of macaron she should eat next! XD


Thanks to Carmen, we were able to have fun in her ample space house. Chatting while eating was enjoying!


Some of the attendees, pictures credit to Isaac.

*Follow me @simon_har and subscribe SiMon HaR_ ya ;)

Ad