January 25, 2010

Terrified...

... for my life. It was the most terrifying dinner which I had in my whole life...

The following takes place between 6.30pm-7pm:
6.30pm- I went to tbr makan with 2 friends of mine in a shop.
6.35pm- We sat down in the shop with my back facing a guy who claimed himself is a Sikh...
6.37pm- After ordering my drink, that guy turn around and tapped my back...

Sikh: Boy, u look like my son...
Me: Oh...
Sikh: U know, from your head to toes is your father's money...
Me: (speechless)
Sikh: Your father doesn't pluck money from tree... u must make use of your life. Order your food, i'll pay...
Me: (realising tat he's mentally ill...) Ok, thx for your advice, enjoy your meal...

6.45pm: I went to order my food. Sat down. Hoping tat he won't call me again. Once again, he tapped my back. My frens and I also dunno wat we should do at tat point.
I dare not ignore him coz i scare he will be mad and do something to hurt me or rob me...
Even the owner of the shop which i'm pretty close to couldn't do anything coz the Sikh is also drunk/his customer.
6.50pm: My food came but he didn't pay for it, lol! When I started my meal...

Sikh: Boy, u know from your head to toes is your father's money... (repeated wat he said again)

7.00pm: After I finished my drinks and food, I fled for my life got out from there immediately! Thanks God nothing happened ^^

0 Gossips:

Post a Comment

Ad