January 20, 2010

Why I Like It Longer

Recently I'm seduced by something long, i mean REALLY LOOOOONG! Just like:
Looooong is sexy!

Well, thing which is long always has a lot of sex appeal isn't it?
Thinking about it makes me feel so HOT!

Looooonger is the newest trend now! Smaller and shorter is no longer the trend of this decade, so, step aside please...
Man: "Why?!" Woman: "I want something looooong!"

Chocolate is my favourite food in this world! I LOVE chocolate simply because it's sweet, tasty (yummee!), melt inside your mouth and it fills your mouth with a sense of warmth and comfort.
Yum-yum!

Chocolate definitely turns me on! Ahem...

Curves... Right curves at the right places makes someone, or something look sleek, elegant and sexy. The same theory is applied to this:
Sexy silhouette!

So, why I like 'IT' longer? Introducing the new LG Chocolate (BL40)! It worth Rm2199 each...
It's far better looking and more sophisticated than most of the cellphone in the market! It was also described as "glossy, sleek and thin like a supermodel”...

Drooling for it...!

Its unique looooong shape enable the manufacture to embed a 4 inch widescreen with touchscreen function, therefore we can watch our favourite video clearly.

Nuffnang is generous enough to give away 3 of this LG Chocolate phone to 3 lucky bloggers! I thought Nuffnang is giving away 3 chocolates as prizes when I misread the contest title at first. Haha!

Please give me 1 LG Chocolate, Nuffnang coz I'm SO in love with this phone!

0 Gossips:

Post a Comment

Ad