June 05, 2010

I Got My First Cheque From Nuffnang!!!

But my mom bank in the cheque before I got the chance to look at it!!!

U see, i didn't go back to my hometown tis weekend and the cheque was sent to my house on Friday...

I didn't have a chance to take a look on my hard-earned money (although it's a small amount xD)!
However, I forgive her ^^...

I'll be using the money on my studies. College needs a lot of money to survive!
I'm sure i'll get my second cheque soon and guys, pls help my dream become reality!

6 Gossips:

Ken Wooi said...

haha.. good mah your mum =)

Hilda Milda™ said...

same case as mine! i'm far away from hometown so my mum have to bank in for me lol and it's also a small amount haha

SiMon Har said...

lol! i still wish to see my cheque first :)

KwOnG FeI said...

ur mum never ask to help u keep the money..
haha..
congrats~

SiMon Har said...

haha Kwong Fei! thx!

Iman's Umi said...

Then, it's good for u...no need to think about cash out the cheque

Post a Comment

Ad