June 20, 2010

Sony Music Malaysia Facebook Page

I'm always a big fan of music, no matter in English or Chinese language!
Recently, I heard that Sony Music Malaysia is giving away 2 free CD for bloggers who blog about their fanpage in Facebook!

In my opinion, Sony Music Malaysia's fanpage is great! We can read some hottest news from the entertainment world, watch new music video from our favourite artists and see photos of artisits!
To my surprise, I can find pics of Kelly Clarkson concert in April in Malaysia!


Sony Music artists include my fav. Kelly Clarkson, Leona Lewis, Christina Aguilera etc.!!!

Of course my choice would be
Kelly Clarkson's All I Ever Wanted and Leona Lewis's Echo
as my 2 free CD from Sony Music Malaysia!!


You can also participate! All you have to do is:
1. Like Sony Music Malaysia Facebook page.
2. Blog about their page!
3. Send your blog entry permalink to joshuaongys.com along with your contact details.

Limited place only!! Hurry!!

0 Gossips:

Post a Comment

Ad