Unfortunately, I have lecture until 6pm that day but the session starts at 5pm. So I was 1 hour late (not purposely la :).
Everyone in the room greeted me friendly when I arrived at the meeting point. After that, I get to choose randomly to join one of the groups in the society, which I chose Group 5. While I was groping in the dark, trying to figure out what they were doing previously, I saw that each group leader has to go to the front and it’s like an ice-breaking activity.
They started to play some interesting, fun games and the communities of the ELS know how to entertain everyone well! They were so jovial and cheerful throughout the session and it does ‘melt’ the ice!
By the way, my group won the games! Looks like me reaching late to that session is a blessing in disguise! Since I’m so interested in writing, I volunteered myself to be the editorial writer for ELS! I actually couldn’t believe that I was so brave and dauntless at that moment!
Ok, let’s leave the ELS part aside and move on. There’s something interesting that I would like to share with you guys. Can you believe that in the first lesson of my Engineering Drawing subject, my class was told to write the numbers and alphabet below:
Although it’s pretty relaxing to do those work, I found that it is quite childish. I thought we were supposed to draw a simple plan (not the singer band) as practice. We were like back into kindergarden again, haha! However, it serves its purpose, which is to train and practice us to draw faster, neatly and accurately. It took me almost 2 hours to finish the whole page because I’m kind of like a perfectionist. So what do you think about my masterpiece? Cool?
I'm listening to: Come On Over by Jessica Simpson
0 Gossips:
Post a Comment