August 02, 2008

July or August?

Yesterday i went to PC fair in KLCC with few of my college friends. In short, there are a lot of computer accessories and computer hardwares that are worthed to buy, and you can buy better things if you are rich.

In the midst of crowd, i heard someone talking about there was a catastrophic accident happened somewhere in KL.
I just found out the details about it when i saw the headline on the newspaper today. As a result, 2 person demised because of that accident.

I didn't know that yesterday was the first day of July in the Chinese calender, known for the month of ghost which 'they' can roam freely on Earth. Superstitious? In a Chinese quote:"It's better to believe than not to"...
Life is short, so appreciate it.




The above 2 pictures are the design of the upcoming Proton MPV. Based on the picture, it looks short, but it might be quite long because it's just a sketch. According to Paultan.org , it's tall enough to create ample headroom for passengers.

Thankfully, Proton didn't try anything 'stupid' like Proton Savvy where they sacrificed headroom to create a low, good handling hatchback.

The interior design is fantastic! It have some sporty, continental look but it might be toned down when it comes to production design.


I think everyone still remember the singing prodigy David Archuleta, right? The one who was the winner runner-up of this year's American Idol competition...

Well, he's out with his new single now! It's called 'Crush'. I can say that it's chorus is quite catchy, and i will give it a 4 out of 5 stars.
If and only if the song is packed with more fun... like Jordin Sparks' 'Tattoo'. Can't wait for his album to launch! It's chorus:

"Do you ever think when you are all alone,
all that we can be where this thing can go,
Am I crazy or falling in love,
is it really just another crush ..."


I'm listening to: Of course it's 'Crush' by David Archuleta!

0 Gossips:

Post a Comment

Ad