September 27, 2008

Get 'Ready' (I Got A Plan)

"Try to leave a light on when I'm gone
Something I rely on to get home
One I can feel at night
A naked light, a fire to keep me warm..."


"Mamma mia, here I go again. My my, how can I resist you?..."
Yup! Here i go again... I'm moving out from the hostel because i decided that it's more convenient to stay outside rather than spending 15min each day just to walk out and another 15 min to walk back in for meals and print job.

Of course, everything has its pros and cons. The downside of staying outside are the electricity and water bill are not included in your rental fee and no guards for a peace of mind (although the hostel's guards were... undependable).

Goodbye hostel, hello...

***
Katy Perry's hot single 'I Kissed A Girl' is a bomb in Malaysia. However, the radio stations censored the highly controversial lyric. We can only hear the word 'i kissed a ...'. They censored the word 'girl'! Even Astro's hitz.tv channel had named the song as 'I Kissed A ...'

Come on la... It's just a song! Why do that to a beautifully made song? (It's a rhetorical question which i think everyone knows the answer)

***

Set to hit our big screen on 1st of October 2008, Eagle Eye might be a nice show with action packed performances by the critically acclaimed movie, Transformers' lead actor Shia LaBeouf. I almost forgot to mention that this is a Steven Spielberg's movie!

It's about one man and one woman who were framed as people they aren't and were forced to carry out the terrorist's plan.

***
My babe below:


Volvo claimed that the Volvo XC60 above is the safest car in the world to date. It broke the conventional Volvo boxy styling without being un-volvoish. I'll get one for myself IF i can afford it in the future!


I'm listening to: Gotta Be Somebody by Nickelback

0 Gossips:

Post a Comment

Ad