Today... I don't want to talk about it. Don't force me to talk about it. I might suicide if i didn't get what i want... (Don't worry guys, it's just an exaggeration, i appreciate my life a lot :)
I think i'm hallucinating now ~
No! Don't laugh! You all (well, not all) don't know what i've been through. I'm 'different'.
Today might be the most horiffying day of my life. What a nightmare!
I'm going to have sleepless nights. But the worst had yet to come...
***
Let's change the subject, shall we? I saw this interesting vacancy notification in the 'Job' section of a local newspaper:
My semester break started from Wednesday until after Hari Raya. Suddenly i miss doing assignments... (siao liao ~)
***
I've lost my inspiration and spirit to blog right now. Sorry to all my fans (if any). Adieu...
0 Gossips:
Post a Comment