October 12, 2008

Nip and Tuck!


Fuh! I've used about 3 hours to give this blog a new facelift like what Perodua had done for its Myvi SE :)
After trying out 2 layout, finally i decided that this layout is the best.

However, with red background colour and flowers beside the diary picture, some might misunderstood that this blog belongs to a female.
So now, i would like to inform every visitor that this is a blog done by a guy! (although no one had complained to me about it)

***
I found a SPM song composed by a guy who is sitting for his SPM this year. Lyrics and song with music is in his blog.
Enjoy and good luck to every students who is sitting for SPM this year!


Stimulating my auditory nerves with:
I Hate This Part by Pussycat Dolls
If I Were A Boy by Beyonce

0 Gossips:

Post a Comment

Ad