My 2nd semester is going to start tomorrow. No more hanging around the house all day to online, eat and sleep.
So it's time for me to pack things up and moved on with a new place to stay, new syllabus, new stress, new hope, and hopefully a new life.
I read an article somewhere in the internet where the author mentioned that secondary school and college/university life have the most memorable moments in our life.
Yes it does. After seeing some newly uploaded pictures in friendster where my friend went to Genting with few of his friend, it immediately brings back the deserted memories in my mind.
One of my biggest regrets in my life is i didn't have a camera at that time when i went to Genting with my Form 2 classmate.
It wrenches my heart to know that i didn't have the chance to capture the beautiful moments during the vacation.
Now i can only rely on blurry, silhouette-like picture memories in my mind to remind me about the one of my best moments in my entire life.
I've talked too much is it? But you can't stop me, haha!
The one of the reasons of why i made this blog is to remind me about my life when i'm old, lol! (Hopefully i won't get Alzheimers)
Thus, i'll make sure from now, i'll capture every moment that worth to be remembered and moved my heart and soul.
It's getting late now. I must prepare myself for the days to come by having a good night sleep in just a few minutes.
I'm sure i'll be having a tough time to fall asleep tonight because tomorrow is a special day for me. xD
Goodnight and goodbye.
I'm listening to: Us Against The World by Christina Milian
0 Gossips:
Post a Comment