
‘Beloved’… It’s a word that we frequently used in our conversations or presentation. For instance: “A very good morning to our BELOVED teacher…”
However, after one of my friends used that sentence as his speech introduction, my English teacher said that it can only be used for the dead ones like “to my beloved ‘who’ who rest in peace”… You guys have any idea about this? How should the word 'beloved' used in english?
Wtf? I’ve told my friend to use the word ‘beloved’ in his introduction and now he’s accusing me that I taught him the wrong thing! I’m really pissed off right now...
By the way, i did my presentation 'Natural Disasters' without any major flaws, hehe! ^^
*** ***
Barack Obama will be the 44th President of United State of America! He will be the first African American people to become a president of US! I do believe that there will be changes (good one) under his leadership...
*** ***
Everybody is turning 18... which is a pathetic thing to me! Watching my friends turning into 18 one by one, it wrenches my heart because i'm still 17 by the end of this year. However, i'm also glad (in certain way) that i'm younger, lol!
I prefer not to tell others about my age so that they will consider me as someone who is as capable as they are. Some people do like to make fun of you because of your age.
0 Gossips:
Post a Comment