November 14, 2008

My Life Would Suck Without You...

... Kelly Clarkson!

Kelly Clarkson is about to debut her first single from her fourth album (still unnamed). The single name: My Life Would Suck Without You. I'm sure that the song will sounds better than the title!

It is planned to debut on Nov.20, but it might be too soon. The 2nd date will be on 8th of Dec. However, it wouldn't be surprising if the single is released in January next year... Expecting an awesome and catchy song!


*** *** ***

Eeww... While i was on my way back to Puchong after school today, the Bukit Jalil-Puchong road was flooded. Those yellowish, pus-like flood water which came from the construction sites along the road was disgusting and irritating (traffic jams)!
Spent 2 hours to get back home......


I saw 2 FlyFM Myvi(s) in TARC today! I'm not sure what activity they were having in this afternoon because i was rushing out for my lunch. All i know is the crowd was minuscule......
The Myvi(s) look extremely sporty with the FlyFM vinyl and decal on them!!!


*** ***
刘力扬 was in TARC yesterday (Thursday)! As usual, the event was stated to start on 5.15pm but the singer haven't arrive yet when me and my friends arrived there (a lecture hall) on 6pm!


What a beautiful banner of her!

刘力扬 album cover

All i needed on that day was a digital camera! I have no chances to capture a perfect picture of her with the low lighting condition and the far distance from her on that day.

She looks very white with all those makeup on her face. On the other hand, her banner which was hanging in the hall features her with a more natural-coloured skin colour, where she looks gorgeous!

刘力扬 and the host of the event.

She sang 3 songs in that evening. The first song was 眼泪笑了, but i never heard of her next 2 songs before. (I'm not one of her fans btw) In my opinion, she sang live smoothly, but not impressive...

One great thing about her was she has some sense of humour. I didn't got bored when she was not singing for the crowd. There was a student who taught her how to introduce herself in Japanese too: "Ajimimasteh, watashiwa Jade sang, aisteru"!

0 Gossips:

Post a Comment

Ad