July 13, 2009

Test...

... zzz...

I always liked to hangout at fast food restaurants like McDonalds and Secret Recipe coz they offer a more comfortable environment for dining, chatting with friends etc. However, last Saturday at about 12am, my friends and I decided to go to McDonalds to study for our math mid-term test coz it’s cozy in there (but noisy), therefore can study better.


Went there with one of my friends’ car and arrived within minutes. Bought some foods and we started studying until 2 something. It’s good that McDonalds is offering some amazing promotion like the McLunch and coupons. Not to mention refilling of our beverages is FOC (only applied to soft drinks though)!


After few hours of sleep, we had to wake up and prepare for the test. It was pretty weird to visit the quiet and empty campus on Saturday when only few students will be present for their class. Due to some procrastination in the morning, we arrived few minutes late but still in time for the test. What’s weird was I was not as nervous as last time when I was talking math test, maybe it was because I’ve prepared for the worst.


I’ve told myself at this level of education, there will never be a chance that question like ‘1+1’ will appear in my test. A total of 5 questions were available but I didn’t manage to answer all due to my slow calculations and I’m not familiar with the questions. Now I can only hope for the best to happen…

0 Gossips:

Post a Comment

Ad