October 30, 2009

Perodua D46T...

... is the codename for Perodua's soon-to-be-launched 7 seater MPV.
Smaller than Exora, maybe about the size of a Grand Livina but with the price of 5-8k higher than Myvi SE. Not sure about the interior space though.

Now some1 leaked its production version pics online!!! I'm not sure whether I'll be sued by posting these pics here or not but enjoy!:
Sharp looking front design! Kudos!




Low spec interior... cheap looking steering is my only criticism for now.

Hmm... Is there an airbag for the front passenger in the high-spec version? It will be bad if it's not standard for a MPV. I can't see any print on the dashboard that says 'SRS Airbag':
High spec interior.

Note the wide seat with integrated front armrest!

Clear view of its length...

7 seats up leaving a small space for luggage...

Fold flat seats!

Myvi came to my mind when I saw this pic for the first time!

Toyota Passo Sette, the car which D46T is based on...

Interior of D46T concept... roughly 90% of it will make it to production...

Rumour says that this new MPV will be named Perodua Alza. Powered by a 1.5cc engine...

I don't understand why some Malaysian are still bashing about Perodua makes bad quality and unsafe cars.
There are Toyota and Daihatsu's DNA in Perodua's cars! Both are famous for their durability and safety... Hopefully they will change their mindset soon...

Can't wait for its launch!

0 Gossips:

Post a Comment

Ad