"Kereta Juga MPV" or "Car One Moment, MPV The Next". Let's see how 'MPV' it is:
The interior design is acceptable. I personally like its center-placed instrumental gauge and the bench-type seat in the auto version.
Plastic used for the interior is ok, felt durable and should be able to withstand the 'punishment' from the kids.
Plastic used for the interior is ok, felt durable and should be able to withstand the 'punishment' from the kids.
Below is a pic where each row of seats are adjusted according to my comfort (i'm around 180cm tall).
I slid the 1st row & 2nd row seats into the position where I can sit with adequate space below, albeit my knees are touching the 1st row seat while sitting in the 2nd row.
Then I still move to the 3rd row and sit inside with an acceptable knee angle but my knees also touched the back of 2nd row.
3rd row has also adequate headroom for me :)
When I slid the 2nd row into the most rearward position below, I can achieve a legroom which is larger than Camry!
Well, the boot space is smaller than Kenari or Myvi, but we can't expect more from such a short MPV with 3 rows design.
I will buy this car if I have a small family who will only use the 3rd row on special occasions. Or maybe someone who wan a Myvi with bigger boot space will buy it.
It's another value for money car by Perodua!
3 Gossips:
There is certainly a great deal to know about this issue.
I like all of the points you made.
my web-site ... buy Breast Actives ()
20160116xiaodaige
cheap jordans
oakley sunglasses wholesale
burberry outlet sale
cheap nba jerseys
pandora outlet
kate spade uk
ugg outlet
true religion canada
hermes birkin bag
ferragamo shoes
cheap football shirts
tods shoes
prada sneakers
michael kors uk
toms outlet store
ralph lauren polo
air jordan shoes for sale
cheap ray ban sunglasses
tiffany outlet
ralph lauren polo
canada goose outelt
ugg outlet uk
michael kors handbags
tiffany and co
valentino outlet
coach outlet
longchamp handbags
the north face outlet
tiffany and co
ysl outlet
fitflops uk
fitflops sale
ugg clearance
longchamp outlet
nike air huarache
michael kors outlet
michael kors factory outlet
celine outlet
oakley sunglasses
polo ralph lauren
rolex watches for sale
canada goose
ugg outlet
abercrombie and fitch
ugg outlet
20161123lck
Post a Comment