August 18, 2010

When Will Nuffnang Have This Kind of Event?

Last week I saw Advertlets' bloggers participated in an automotive event - a day out with the all new Honda Freed!!!


I was so envy when I saw all their pictures with Freed. As a car enthusiast, I will feel like my dream come true if I can participate in such event!



Participants even got the chance to have fun with the famous Paultan!



They love Freed so much until one of them hugged the Freed like this, haha!:

Played with polaroid camera, so cool!


I really really hope that someday Nuffnang will create an automotive event (after reading this post, if you do) like this and invite me go ^_^ (although my driving license is still 'P' xD)

11 Gossips:

melmonica said...

Yeah, it looks so much fun.

mynjayz said...

Hi, I'm Jason from Advertlets, glad you are interested in our blogger event. Feel free to ask me any ques u might have. By the way, i also know that you're at the Sony TX5 event, we were all there too. Just for a head start, maybe u can join us in our next movie screening.

http://www.advertlets.com/weblog/2010/08/16/advertlets-presents-step-up-3d-movie-screening-this-25th-august-2010/

Cheers,
Jason Ong

Jaerragus said...

yea hope they'll come up with something... hopefully not Proton...

SiMon Har said...

i don't care! as long as it's a new car!!!

daphiexn™ said...

Aiyeryer.. look so fun!

Ronnie said...

Simon.. u should join the car clubs.... they have lots of gathering !

SiMon Har said...

Ronnie: gathering with bloggers feel different than car clubs...

-i'ΠΌ.Lemon said...

nice

Glo-w~* said...

They did, with wolkswagen company, driving minicooper for defensive driving o sumthing like that. but only the same ppl like KY ST and kimcun were invited...sad.

MsXeRoZ Nicole said...

Sometimes kenot compare ler.. Different companies were given different advertorial assignments..Hopefully this reach to Nuffnang ears and they'll invite you for cars stuff..

Rolling Funbling Thug said...

Nuffnang should invite me too. I never get any summon (yet) and I have full licence :) *hi5 with Jae* yeah not Proton, hehe. I don't mind to test drive R35 or R36 in the future.

Post a Comment

Ad