October 31, 2010

Hanging Out with Friends @ Malacca !!!

It has been a long time since I hang out with my college friends in Sarawak and Sabah. This time around we went to Malacca!

It won't be a trip to Melaka without visiting the Stadhuys and St. Paul Church!!!

I'm not in the picture coz I'm one of the cameraman :(


After walking under the scorching sun, it's time to get down and dirty wet in the A'famosa waterpark! It cost RM40 per person... much cheaper than Sunway Lagoon.

Ahem...


After having fun in the waterpark, we rented a villa in A'Famosa with swimming pool and BBQ equipments for RM400 per night.



At around 7pm, we started our preparation for BBQ! Chiak Kang below did most of the job that night. A great thanks to him!

Homemade satays and drumsticks!


Ken Yee was cutting steak whole night for us :)



and we were up boozing all night! 40% alcohol! (added with Sprite, of course)



In the same time, Belinda was preparing Shisha for us to try! They said Shisha has no harm compared to cigarette... But I saw Ken Yee was drunk after having too much Shisha!



#1


#2


We planned to go to the Safari on the next day, but our plan was messed up by the rain :( So, we headed to Malacca town again to eat nice food!

Cendol!


Satay Celup! We queued up for almost an hour to eat it! But it was worth the time!



Each 'satay' cost RM0.80, cheaper than what I've expected! The satay gravy was awesome too! Check out how big the prawn was!


Last but not lease, we went for Durian Cendol after our dinner in Jonker Street. Honestly, the cendol tasted much better with a little paste of durian! Finally we went back home at 9pm...

I had fun for the 2 days! I'm sure my other friends had fun too!

1 Gossips:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Belinda will screammmmmmm if she saw that pictures of hers here :P

Post a Comment

Ad