Cars, Events, Education, Tech and many more!
such a car lover u r simon :)
U're selling car?? o__O"
One thing, I just need to sit in the car and drive like I've never driven before :)Can't wait yo!
bendan: i'm juz a car lover like wat Sherry said ;)
o.o the design is very sporty~
At first I think is another crap car, but the back seems very wow...
look cheap..sigh
really nice car! I wish I can drive something like this! hahaa
Let me get license first LOL
nice car.. but not interested :P
sigh* if this was designed by proton..i would give my compliments..
Why the gear look like a toothbrush ah??
omg....real butthurt to all lancer owner hahaha
Malaysia car production damn fail. COPY THE WHOLE THING. Except the logo. Mensiasuikan.
Vince: coz the gear knob was not installed on the stick yet LOL
the body doesnt suit how the 'butt' looks like though, something is werid abt it.
wow.. sebijik macam lancer.. condolense to those buy lancer before.. dont bang ur head on walls.wonder how many will change the car logo to mitsubishi
17 Gossips:
such a car lover u r simon :)
U're selling car?? o__O"
One thing, I just need to sit in the car and drive like I've never driven before :)
Can't wait yo!
bendan: i'm juz a car lover like wat Sherry said ;)
o.o the design is very sporty~
At first I think is another crap car, but the back seems very wow...
look cheap..sigh
really nice car! I wish I can drive something like this! hahaa
Let me get license first LOL
nice car.. but not interested :P
sigh* if this was designed by proton..
i would give my compliments..
Why the gear look like a toothbrush ah??
omg....real butthurt to all lancer owner hahaha
Malaysia car production damn fail. COPY THE WHOLE THING. Except the logo. Mensiasuikan.
Vince: coz the gear knob was not installed on the stick yet LOL
the body doesnt suit how the 'butt' looks like though, something is werid abt it.
wow.. sebijik macam lancer.. condolense to those buy lancer before.. dont bang ur head on walls.
wonder how many will change the car logo to mitsubishi
Post a Comment