I'm talking about this:

Not this:
First of all, I would like to thank Sim Yee a.k.a. Xing90 for inviting me to the special screening of Skyline, 2 days before the actual date of premiere! This is the first time I attended a screening by Nuffnang...
Review & Spoiler:
- The movie started at when the characters were waken up by 'Earthquake' caused by the aliens invading Earth. Then some of them were attracted by the blue light emitted by the aliens and got sucked into the alien body. ~.~
- Then the movie skipped to 15 hours earlier, where Jarrod (Eric Balfour) and his girlfriend Elaine (Scottie Thompson) arrived in L.A. to celebrate the birthday of their friend Terry.
- Without warning or cue, the movie skipped to near the ending part where both Jarrod and Elaine were on the roof of the apartment they were staying and ended up being sucked into the alien body.
- After that, the story jumps back to Day4, then Day 3, Day 2 and finally the ending of the movie. I was puzzled and flabbergasted and wondering why the story can't be arranged from starting to ending properly.

Rating: 7 out of 10 stars!
Check out the trailer of Skyline (2010):
*Follow me on Twitter @simon_har or subscribe to SiMon HaR_ to be one of the first to know my future blog update!

9 Gossips:
wah..updated edy..
haha! u r so much faster than me!
lol so high rated? =)
7 is average to me :) i like the alien and the graphic ^_^
wow..u went with xing :)
woots you went with xing? :D SO NICEEEE! I still havent get to attend any screenings from nuffnang ):
wow... heard it very nice premier.. a lots blogger attend...
waaa.. I wanted to go to the premier.. bummer
interesting~ but i dun think i will like this movie though~ wait n see if i can get my hands on thise narnia tickets = D
Post a Comment