August 26, 2012

The Need for Speed – the Michelin Pilot Experience

Vroooom!!! Nuffnang and Michelin is giving out a once-in-a-lifetime experience to two lucky bloggers! They will have the chance to get behind the wheel of the Formula Michelin, Renault Clio, Citroen C2 Rally and Formula 2 Seater on Sepang International Circuit! (Check out here for more info) To participate in this contest, blogger have to write a blog post regarding why he/she deserve to win this amazing experience. A car enthusiast like me will never let such an awesome opportunity to slip away!

To show you how passionate I am about cars, let's me tell you my story starting from the old days...

I used to spend a lot of time sketching during my secondary school time. After getting inspirations from cars on the road, I'll sketch them on paper by imagining how I want them to be (meaning the cars I drew are totally redesigned by me!). A side view like the one below can take me an hour or even more!


After getting into college, the 'production rate' of my sketches has been gradually decreasing. This is because I found a great way to convey my thoughts on cars - via blogging. Yup, that's right. It's the blog that you are reading now! Founded in 2008, it started as a personal blog but thanks to my growing interest in cars, I've turned this blog into an automotive blog. Latest automotive news, my first impression on new cars in the showroom and even test drive reviews are posted here.


An issue per month, keeps the addiction at bay. Car addiction, that is! I'll purchase car magazines monthly so that I'll be up-to-date with the latest car news around the world as well as to improve my writing skills. After reading the magazines, I will store them nicely on the shelf. If you are a car buff, you'll know that I've kept the magazine at the center (with a 2002 Toyota Camry on the cover) for a decade!


Currently I'm driving the family's trusty little black horse. It will be pampered with car wash weekly by me, thus explains the glossy paintjob *flicks hair*. It has a 1.8litre engine which produces 136bhp at 6000rpm and 173Nm of...... Ok, sometimes I can be a little carried away when it comes to talking about cars. I can talk about cars for the whole day!


It would be great if my car is fitted with Michelin tyres. Michelin tyres are famous as high performance tyre that provides outstanding road holding ability, no matter dry or wet. No wonder plenty performance cars or high-end luxury cars are using Michelin, including my uncle's Mercedes!


So Michelin and Nuffnang, give me a chance to attend this once-in-a-lifetime event, pretty please?
Hey I just met you,
and you are so cute,
so here's my e-mail,
invite me maybe? 

*Follow me @simon_har and subscribe SiMon HaR_ ya ;)

2 Gossips:

Post a Comment

Ad