This world is filled with arts.
Every event that happened around you are somehow related to art. Let me prove to you one by one:
1) Assignments! We need to decorate our assignment nicely so that it will look attractive, thus will get more marks in terms of style.
2) Lectures! Even the lecturer use drawing to explain Physics theory to us.
(He knows how to draw skeleton only :)
3) Material testing! I did tensile testing in the material lab this week. There's a high-tech machine used to stretch materials to test their tensile strength.
Don't you think that stretching is a work of art?!
4) After the tensile testing experiment, don't know why all the sudden the students had joined the lecturer to play musical instruments together in the lecturer's room.
I recorded a video of my lecturer playing a harmonica, but i'm too lazy to upload it :P
I'm listening to: Wake Up Call by Hayden Panettiere (Portrayed as Claire in Heroes!)
0 Gossips:
Post a Comment