July 12, 2008

Blue-ish

"Have you ever been low?
Have you ever had a friend that let you down so?
When the truth came out,
Were you the last to know?
Were you left out in the cold?..."

Recently painted light blue wall :)

"Ok. I need to rest for 5 minutes. Don't come and ask me question in this 5 minutes..." Should this quote come out from a lecturer's mouth? I don't think so...
Everyone was so surprised and pissed off when we heard that. It's like we paid for buying a female chicken, hoping that it will lay eggs but it won't :P

Below is my Engineering Drawing homework. Imagine that you have to draw 1 to 2 drawing like the one below every week precisely and neatly since that marks will be given and recorded by lecturer... Like hell? No. It's heaven to me :)

I planned to get 9/10 marks for this!

6 assignments & 3 tests to go...
- SiMoN HaR -

0 Gossips:

Post a Comment

Ad