I would like to take back what i've said in my previous post about the front look of the facelifted Myvi.
The pictures published in the Internet are totally different compared to seeing it with your own eyes.
When i stepped into the perodua showroom, i was amused. There were 3 facelifted Myvi parked in there facing me with their new smiling faces.
From certain angles, you can actually see that the new front design is smiling at you. It will certainly put a smile on your face!
The pictures published in the Internet are totally different compared to seeing it with your own eyes.
When i stepped into the perodua showroom, i was amused. There were 3 facelifted Myvi parked in there facing me with their new smiling faces.
From certain angles, you can actually see that the new front design is smiling at you. It will certainly put a smile on your face!
Photo courtesy from my T650i :)
Then the seats material has improved compared to the previous seats cover material. Now it's in darker colour, better in withstanding dirty stains.
The centre instrument part has new darker colour scheme too! Built quality is as good as before. Best of all, the optitron meter, which you can adjust its brightness yourself comes with blue colour for the premium version. My fav.!

Spyshot: Shhh... This is the Myvi SE after facelift!!!
***
Hmm... which picture below should i put into Friendster to be my main profile picture? I'm still an amateur in camwhoring... The 2 sides of me(?):
2 Gossips:
Hi just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a
few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I
think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers
and both show the same outcome.
Here is my web-site plumbing Companies melbourne (Www.deetsie.com)
I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web site who has shared this impressive paragraph at at this place.
Feel free to surf to my blog; lasik cost
Post a Comment