August 28, 2008

Wind and Water

What can a class of Engineering Science (E.S.) (Physics) at 7-9pm, a glass of the tarik at 10pm, a group discussion with friends about E.S. at 11pm-1am and another glass of teh tarik at 1 something in the morning do to you?

The answer is simple, and it’s similar to the first two sentences in the song ‘Last Thing On My Mind’ by Ronan Keating and LeAnn Rimes:
Four o’clock in the morning, my mind filled with thousand thoughts of you (what are you thinking? 'you' here means E.S. la!)…”

As a result, I’m yawning from time to time now and have a pair of swollen eyes.
The miracle of both glasses of teh tarik had kept me awake for the whole night, thinking about the E.S. lessons I’ve learnt yesterday and I think I slept for about 2-3 hours only.

So guys, wind water guy will cheat you ten years eight years (translated from Cantonese) but I won’t.
Never have 2 glasses of teh tarik and 2 lessons together in 1 night!

***
By the way, Kara DioGuardi was announced the fourth and newest judge to the 'Idol' panel. She is an American singer, songwriter and record producer who has contributed to a long list of internationally successful popular songs such as Walk Away by Kelly Clarkson and Ain't No Other Man by Christina Aguilera.

0 Gossips:

Post a Comment

Ad