I watched High School Musical 3 today! Accompanied by Woon Lim and Chee Kai, my dream came true. Both of them didn’t know HSM well but they still accompany me to watch HSM3. TQ! At least I don’t have to watch it alone :)
Review:
HSM 3 is the sequel of HSM1 & 2. This high budget HSM3 is packed with better songs, nicer choreography and more humor. All of their dancing moves were amazing! The songs were meaningful and were sang right in where it belongs in the movie scene. This movie kind of reminded me the moment when I graduated from my high school and everyone has to go their own way…
Review:
HSM 3 is the sequel of HSM1 & 2. This high budget HSM3 is packed with better songs, nicer choreography and more humor. All of their dancing moves were amazing! The songs were meaningful and were sang right in where it belongs in the movie scene. This movie kind of reminded me the moment when I graduated from my high school and everyone has to go their own way…
Watching HSM3 in the cinema will never be the same as watching it in home. Some songs' melody were not the same as the one that you've downloaded from the Internet. Some songs might actually give you goosebumps!
Most awesome scene to me was the scene where Zac Efron sang ‘Scream’ in a room that turn 360 degree vertically. He fell from the floor to the roof and vice versa. However, i started to felt a bit dizzy after a few turns.
Most awesome scene to me was the scene where Zac Efron sang ‘Scream’ in a room that turn 360 degree vertically. He fell from the floor to the roof and vice versa. However, i started to felt a bit dizzy after a few turns.
In my opinion, the starting and ending scene was not as amazing as I thought they would be. There’s still margin for improvement but I think this is the last movie of HSM because everyone graduated from their high school.
In a nutshell, this is a value for money movie that you shouldn’t miss this year. However, for those who doesn’t like to hear English songs might find this movie boring. Please download the soundtrack from the Internet as some of the songs are wonderfully composed. Recommended songs: Can I Have This Dance, Just Wanna Be With You, Right Here Right Now and Walk Away.
In a nutshell, this is a value for money movie that you shouldn’t miss this year. However, for those who doesn’t like to hear English songs might find this movie boring. Please download the soundtrack from the Internet as some of the songs are wonderfully composed. Recommended songs: Can I Have This Dance, Just Wanna Be With You, Right Here Right Now and Walk Away.
*** ***
I saw this Suzuki SX4 sedan in IOI Mall today. Too bad the doors were locked and i can't check out its interior space and quality.
*** ***
Currently I’m using Google Chrome as my browser instead of Internet Explorer. It operated smoothly and I like some of its features. For instance, features like ‘downloading box’ at the bottom of the screen and ‘copy link address’. Still prefer IE :)

*** ***
Happy Deepavali to every Malaysian! Enjoy your holiday!
Stimulating my auditory nerves with HSM3 Soundtracks.
0 Gossips:
Post a Comment