October 24, 2008

Do You Know?

Why?! Today is the premiere of High School Musical 3 but no one like to watch it! I was trying to pursue my friends to watch HSM3 but my efforts were in vain. Resistance is certainly futile for me!

With beautifully choreographed dance moves and 10 new original songs, how can one say 'no' to a movie like this? Teenager, especially, should adore this school + love life movie...
It's just like watching the popular drama 'One Tree Hill'!

*** ***
I've passed my sem. 1 exam! Fuh... I thought i have to repeat my E.S. (Physics) but the result turned out to be far more better than i've expected.

The moment when i saw my grades online, i was like "Arghh... What's that? Is it a D? No. Is it a C? No. Is it..." It was damn nerve-wracking! I almost jump off my seat after i found out that i acheived a fair result for my E.S.

I would not say that i passed with flying colours, but i would say that i'm on par with other students. Bear in mind that engineering is not an easy course to study!

*** ***
A Hong Kong chinese tv drama called Last One Standing (與敵同行) is very popular now.
Everyone is 'following' this drama including me! Almost every housemate of mine watches this movie and i also watch it since i have not many homework in the beginning of this semester.

This drama is about a guy, Cheung Sing Hei (right guy in the pic below), who was a scapegoat for the murder of his stepfather and had to live in the prison for 10 years. So he plans to dig out the truth behind this and in the meantime, putting himself in great danger.

This drama reminded me not to judge a book by its cover...



Stimulating my auditory nerves with:
My Love by Celine Dion & 给我一首歌的时间 by 周杰伦

0 Gossips:

Post a Comment

Ad