December 13, 2008

Grown Up Christmas List:

Some might never make you boring, but you might not feel secure with them.
Some might take your secret with them into grave, but you will rarely have the chance to talk to them.
Some might be more outstanding then you, but you might feel envy to them.
Some might be close to you, but sometimes they might make you feel like a stranger among them.
Some might make you want to impersonate them, but you are just who you are.
Some might share secrets with you, but they might still be a person filled with mystery...


At last I have a chance to online in my house after staying near my school for 2 weeks… 'Sigh of relief’ No more assignments and mid-term tests! Free like a bird (am i?)…

I just went to PC Fair in KLCC yesterday and it was quite crowded, but not as pack as the previous PC fair. Looks like I’m going to the KLCC PC Fair once in every semester! It costs me RM70 to add 2GB RAM in my notebook.
Then I saw the same cooling pad which I’m using now in the PC Fair selling at the price of RM15 but I bought it 2 months ago for RM28! It wrenches my heart…


Today I went to The Curve to see its rotating Christmas tree xD. It’s amazing in there and its decoration is grander than the one in KLCC! A lot of cute figures there!



Signing off now... Going to buy CNY shirts tomorrow! Adieu!


Stimulating my auditory nerves with: 吴克群 by 爱太痛 & 林健辉 by 原来我最爱的人是你不是他
(华语歌真多有关于到爱情的歌啊!)

0 Gossips:

Post a Comment

Ad