December 19, 2008

Lesson To Be Learned...

... is the final exam is just around the corner. I’ve learned something new too, which is… mahjong! Since one of my housemates brought his mahjong set to our house, I decided to learn how to play mahjong from him. After about half an hour of explanation, we started our first round of game.

Trying out the 'burst' mode of my camera


Miraculously, I’ve won the first 3 round of mahjong consecutively! Beginner’s luck perhaps? It’s fun to play mahjong and it helps you to ‘twist’ your mind.

Then I went to Sungei Wang (again) to sing k. For this time around, we went to RedBox in LowYat Plaza instead of GreenBox in Sungei Wang. The RedBox lot is located at a corner somewhere in the basement parking of LowYat. Weird isn’t it?

In a nutshell, i've found out that GreenBox is better than RedBox because GreenBox have unlimited refill of snacks and beverages although the latter have bigger and more comfortable room.

给我一首歌的时间


He's recording when my friend is singing!


Haiz… I didn’t study, not even once in this week. I've learned another thing: All these entertainment is killing me softly, erm.. i mean slowly...

ATTENTION TO TAR COLLEGE STUDENTS! Beware of the trees located on the route from Block M to Canteen 2 (beside Block M). Today, i witnessed a horrifying incident. I was flabbergasted when it happens.

While i was walking towards Canteen 2, me and my friends heard some crackling sound which came from on top of us. In a blink of an eye, a branch of the tree fell down from about 3 storeys high and nearly hit a girl's head who was just about 2 metre away from me at that moment.
Thankfully the branch fell in front of her and she suffers only some scratches which i believe will be mended in no time.


Stimulating my auditory nerves with A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta

0 Gossips:

Post a Comment

Ad