
Taylor Swift's 'You Belong With Me' was announced as the winner of Best Female Video award and she was on the stage beginning her acceptance speech until suddenly Kanye West shows out from nowhere, grabbed Taylor's mic and said tat Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' video deserve to win the award.

Taylor was flabbergasted and confused... and left the stage without continuing her acceptance speech. Later in the show, Beyonce was announced as the winner of video of the year award. The gracious Beyonce was on stage and called Taylor out again for her to have 'her moment' again. I salute u Beyonce!
By the way, f*** u Kanye! Some other celebrities like Pink mentioned "Kanye west is the biggest piece of s**t on earth. Quote me." AI 2009 2nd runner up Danny Gokey too: "I have one question - How could you be so heartless??" (Heartless is one of Kanye's song)
Even Kelly Clarkson wrote some in her blog: "What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? ... It’s absolutely fascinating how much I don’t like you. I like everyone. I even like my asshole ex that cheated on me over you…which is pretty odd since I don’t even personally know you." You go girl!
0 Gossips:
Post a Comment