September 21, 2009

Night...

... life, when will i have it? Sigh.
First of all, Selamat Hari Raya kepada semua rakyat Malaysia! I went to Seremban on the first day of Hari Raya and i get to drive all the way to there! (well, it's a big deal to me!)I'm actually a Seremban-born guy for most of you who doesn't know, I'm not born in KL. Going back to my birthplace is nothing, but driving back to my birthplace means something... I'm here in this world for 18 years, all grown up.

Also for the first time, i drove on North-South Highway and i've experience someone following my car while i'm driving. It's my aunt who wanted to go to Seremban but does not know the way. It's challenging though having to concentrate on the road while making sure she's following me.

Then today i went to Tropicana Mall in PJ. I drove at night time for the first time ~.~ Also first time on Sprint Highway lol!
Tropicana Mall was so-so, nothing special about it... Got GSC, adult shop (i think, didn't go near enough to confirm), Carrefour... but I found this interesting Coffee shop's name:
BadAss Coffee!

I can summarise these 2 days with 1 word: syoknya!

This week I'm addicted to: 萧闳仁 - 我没有错. I found that his voice is pretty good, strong vocal!

0 Gossips:

Post a Comment

Ad