September 30, 2009

Reformat...

... desktop!!! Hate to reformat computer but spyware leave me no choice!
Dunno where the suddenly a spyware infected my computer and acted as a Window system to inform me tat my computer is infected by spyware ~.~
It suggest me to fix the problem by clicking the pop-up balloon at the taskbar to download an antivirus program. So i clicked :(

Ya... It downloaded an antivirus software called Antivirus Pro 2010 tat shut off and controlled all my firewall and antivirus programme which I've previously installed.
It can't be uninstall or turn off! Damn!!!

It will 'scan' my computer at startup and a list of 29 spywares were detected in my computer.
The anti-spyware software which I've installed previously only detected 3 spywares in my computer. Where did the other 26 come from???

To remove all those spyware, I have to register the software by paying money for it! Ridiculous... Absurd!
However, I can't register coz it also blocked my Internet connection with browser like Firefox and IE.
Currently backing up all my stuff for reformat :(


This is one of the most gruesome stuff tat I've witnessed in decades:
A can of spoilt condensed milk

Ewww!!! Looks like my Sunday morning breakfast Tau Fu Fah... (vomit...)


*** *** ***

I've posted one of my drawing of car in a website called carspyshots to get comments from other car enthusiasts like me around the world.
One of the comments really cheered me up from the problem which I got from reformatting my PC.

Please read the comment by swizzle by following this link.

I feel like flying high in the sky now ^^ Euphoric...

4 Gossips:

Unknown said...

20151106xiaodaige
nhl jerseys
lebron shoes
michael kors handbags wholesale
air max 2014
new york giants
louis vuitton handbags
rolex watches,rolex watches,swiss watches,watches for men,watches for women,omega watches,replica watches,rolex watches for sale,rolex replica,rolex watch,cartier watches,rolex submariner,fake rolex,rolex replica watches,replica rolex
canada goose outelt
belstaff outlet
nike free
calvin klein outlet
puma outlet
michael kors handbags
nike foamposite
michael kors factory online
north face outlet
oakley sunglasses
prada sneakers
nike running shoes
coach outlet
michael kors outlet online
tiffany and co
fred perry polo shirts
rolex uk
longchamp handbags outlet
oakland raiders
michael kors outlet online
oakley sunglasses
rolex watches,rolex,watches for men,watches for women,omega watches,replica watches,rolex watches for sale,rolex replica,rolex watch,cartier watches,rolex submariner,fake rolex,rolex replica watches,replica rolex
nobis jacket
air max shoes
tommy hilfiger
ugg boots sale
ugg outlet
cheap football shirts
michael kors outlet


xjd7410@gmail.com said...

20170214 junda
tiffany jewelry
coach outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet clearance
polo ralph lauren
tiffany and co
polo outlet
north face jackets
mac cosmetics
christian louboutin online

Unknown said...

hxy2.20
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
cheap ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses outlet
cheap ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
cheap ray ban sunglasses
ray-ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses

Unknown said...

louis vuitton outlet online
longchamp handbags
ralph lauren polo
polo outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
iphone case
ralph lauren uk
true religion sale
pandora charms
coach factory outlet
20170325lck

Post a Comment

Ad