July 31, 2010

What The !!!

To all Nuffnangers:

I can't believe it when I saw this in my 'keyword' tab:


Somebody had actually searched the word 'father/son nudity' and ended up in my blog!
I never type such a word in my blog, I SWEAR!!!

Yours Truly, Simon


*** *** ***

Few weeks ago, somebody want to hire me to promote his company via blogging and other Internet sources.
However, I turned down the offer...

Now, another company employed me as a Branding Assistant mostly because of my knowledge in blogging too! Most of the job will involve typing and Internet...
Guess what? I accepted the offer and gonna start work on next Monday! ^_^

14 Gossips:

Amy Lim Su Yen said...

Congrats on your new job! ;-)

Ronnie said...

Congrats !! I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Ken Wooi said...

maybe the father word, son word and nudity word all appeared in your blog =)

SiMon Har said...

ken: lol!

jfook said...

Blogging helps a lot in getting job! My blogging experience also helps me to become Webmaster. LOL

spawnskies said...

congratulations simon!!!

Jep said...

Grats, mate. :) Do good on it.

TOLANIC said...

Check your hidden keywords.

Erika Toh said...

Congrats! You deserve it~ XD

Cherrie said...

Hahaha.. Eng eng.. Are u sure u never typed it?? Congratulations btw^^

SiMon Har said...

thx guys! i'm sure i never type the 'nudity' word, ever!

Biopolymath said...

I see this as a normal occurrence. From time to time, some other bloggers report on strange keywords too! It happens.

Have a great day!

艾丰 said...

jianin0819
michael kors outlet uk
moncler outlet
louis vuitton outlet
chrome hearts outlet
fitflops shoes
abercrombie and fitch
fitflops sale clearance
soccer jerseys wholesale
michael kors wallet
ugg boots
kate spade handbags
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors handbags outlet
michael kors handbags
ysl outlet
moncler outlet store
adidas nmd
nike air max 90
toms outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
true religion jeans
ugg outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
ugg boots
prada handbags
uggs outlet
cheap uggs
nike mercurial
longchamp bag
chrome hearts eyewear
coach outlet online
toms outlet
louis vuitton neverfull
christian louboutin uk
gucci outlet
adidas nmd runner

Unknown said...

air force 1 shoes
ugg boots clearance
uggs on sale
oakley sunglasses
longchamp handbags
air jordan shoes
michael kors outlet store
louis vuitton uk
louis vuitton outlet
beats by dre
michael kors outlet
tods outlet
lacoste pas cher
fitflops sale clearance
canada goose outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
kobe 9 elite
ugg boots
air max 90
coach outlet
coach outlet
lululemon pants
michael kors outlet online
ugg boots sale
michael kors online outlet
ray ban sunglasses
true religion outlet
louis vuitton
oakley sunglasses wholesale
chrome hearts sunglasses
louis vuitton pas cher
soccer jerseys
ugg boots
ralph lauren pas cher
czq20160826

Post a Comment

Ad