January 01, 2012

Wrapping Up 2011 and Hello 2012 !

Finally 2011 came to an end and we are now in 2012! (world apocalyptic coming?) Like every year, 2011 was filled with ups and downs in my life. but we have to go against all odds to make our life a better place, right?

So without further ado, here's a recap of what happened (happy stuff) in my life in 2011:

First food review at Sunway Hotel - Atrium Cafe!



Like always, my blogger friends are awesome!



Then here comes concerts! Went to 3 concerts in 2011: Show Luo, Justin Bieber O_O and David Archuleta!!

My first concert in my life: Show Luo!


Went to Justin Bieber's concert for free! Thanks to Nuffnang and TuneTalk!



Lastly, David Archuleta's concert! Courtesy of Digi!



In terms of car, a lot of great things happened!

I have a car now! It's mine (for now)!



Went to Proton Exora VIP test drive session with a friend, invited by Merryn!



Invited by Nuffnang to Volkswagen Das Auto KL autoshow pre-event! Get to attend the event few days before the public does!



Left my one year working life and back to college! Awesome group of colleagues!



Attended my Diploma graduation ceremony! Studying Advanced Diploma now.


I hereby announce that I'm closing one chapter of my life and opening a new one! All the best to everyone in the year 2012!

*Follow me @simon_har and subscribe SiMon HaR_ ya ;)

0 Gossips:

Post a Comment

Ad